12 January 2017

Update! CC chapter 15 part B, Training with the Holy Knight

Sorry for the late update, I could finish this yesterday but, my sleeping habit is a total wreck nowadays. I just feel sleepy all day long.

and there's also still the trouble with my case with that company who sent me to work in Japan before. Yes, it still hasn't cleared yet. But at least, my dad finally succeeded in bringing that baldie to the court. Well, it is still only for mediation first but it is a good one step forward anyway.

ah well, my problem is not the important one, this link below is the important one!



CC Ch 15 Part BAdfly


Hope you enjoy that!

YGDA will be updated if not at the end of the day, or tomorrow.

If you like my work or want me to keep working fast like this then please donate *wink

Socializer
SOCIALIZE IT
SHARE IT

0 comments:

Post a Comment